The Best Array of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pet. Some puppies eat too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless sizes and shapes, permitting you to tailor the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the benefits include usually having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in expensive color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling puppy bowls are typically retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Chow Down Pet Supplies in Montrose, CO. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (970) 249-5052 to learn more!
The staff are always so kind and helpful! They have everything I need for my fur babies and if they don’t have a food in stock, they are extremely happy to order it if they can. All the staff here are very helpful with any questions you may have. Hands down the best pet store I have shopped at.
Everyone so awesome and helpful.
Very friendly and helpful staff! Love this place!
Great customer service, and very friendly employees.
This is such an amazing pet store, the employees are the BEST always there to help and they have a huge selection of items and food, treats toys. The frequent buyer program is awesome too!